Fairway Village is a 91 unit condominium complex located in Leeds, MA. Managed by The Hampshire Property Management Group, property manager, Jon McGee, 413-650-9438.
CONDO OWNERS: Have you noticed a street light out in your complex? You can report it directly to National Grid here:
ATTENTION LENDERS and REALTORS: The condo association’s master insurance policy is held with JUBINVILLE INSURANCE, 413-538-8293. Please check the Master Deed and By-Laws to determine insurance requirements. The insurance company cannot release information until a closing date is set.
OWNERS: Please Review the Rules and Regulations, as well as the other Condo Documents listed below.
REMINDER TO OWNERS: The following form are required annually to be completed and submitted to the HPMG management office by September 30th.
MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION: The following form should be submitted to the HPMG management office for new vehicles for all owners and renters.
PET REGISTRATION: the following form should be submitted to HPMG management office for all dogs and cats residing on the Fairway Village property.
NOTICE TO OWNERS: ALL exterior alterations and certain interior alterations must be pre-approved by the Board of Trustees.
RENTING YOUR UNIT? Please make sure your tenants fill out the vehicle and Tenant Information forms (contained in the rental package below) and submit them to Jon McGee at The Hampshire Property Management Group. Owners are responsible for their tenant’s behavior at the complex. Please make sure they read and abide by ALL the condominium documents.
Preferred Vendors – Below is a list of suggested vendors that are familiar with the property. Always hire fully licensed and insured contractors. The Condo Association is not responsible for the vendor’s work. The costs for their services are a unit-owner expense. this section is currently being updated by the Board of Trustees, please check here often for updates.
- Appliance Repair: Gauger Appliance Repair – 413-527-2277
- Carpet Cleaning: The Butler Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Company – 413-583-8333
- Center for Ecological Technology (CET) – Bill Lafley, 413-586-7350 ext 222
- Chimney Sweeping: Moe Berthiaume 413.436.8234 or Absolute Chimney Services 413.967.8002
- Dryer Vent Cleaning: Advanced Air Quality 413-821-8800 or Dustbusters 413.782.8682
- Electrician: Beaulieu Electric – 413-538-8741
- General Repairs: Jimmy Bro’s Home Repair – James Brozoski – 413-250-6414 or Rhodes Construction – Tom Rhodes 413-658-8276
- Garage Door Repairs/Openers: Raynor Door Sales – 413-527-2447
- Locksmith: Florence Lock & Key – Mark Sienkiewicz – 413-584-6282
- Painting: Boss Painting – Matt – 413-221-3601 or Rhodes Construction 413.658.8276
- Plumber/Hot Water Tanks: Schneider Plumbing – 413-584-1634 or MJ Moran 413-268-7251
- Satellite TV: Electronics Center – Bill Lesko – 413-586-2270
- Screen Doors, Deck or Porch Railings, Sliding Doors and Stairs: Rhodes Construction 413-658-8276
- Trash/Recycling: Alternative Recycling Systems – 413-587-4005
- Window Cleaning: Renew Window Cleaning (Melody Edwards, formerly A-One Window Cleaning) – 413-584-7888
- Window Replacement/Failures: Lizotte’s Glass – Sean – 413-532-2737or Rhodes Construction 413-658-8276
- Mini-Split HVAC – Wilson Services 413.-584-3317 or MJ Moran 413-268-7251 or Pioneer HVAC 413-584-1634
Need to know what to recycle? Check out this handy list from USA Hauling and Recycling. Also included are their rates to dispose of larger items or items that should not be put into the dumpsters.
Fairway Village Condominium Association is please to announce a new communications system.
This new website will be a convenient and useful tool for all owners and board members.
Please click here Manage My Nest for access.